The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTT my 2GB Eclipse front bumper/Lights for a 2GB Talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike96

15+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
My father-in-law will be coming up to Las Vegas for a visit over the holiday and I have been looking for a GB talon front bumper. If there is anyone in Phoenix that is interested in a trade I can pull the 2GB Eclipse front bumper and headlights off my car and can have my father-in-law bring it down to Phoenix with him when he comes back. I have an extra set of headlights so I can run without the 2GB stuff on the car now until I get one back from Phoenix. I will get a couple of pics up tomorrow, my bumper has the typical road rash on the underside and has been trimmed just slightly for a FMIC but there are no tears or rips in it. I do also have the re-enforcement bar for the bottom lip. It has been primered and painted with a black sealer so the primer wouldn't get messed up. If you are interested, send me a line and we can talk.

Mike.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Looks like I will be coming down to Phoenix either Friday night or Saturday morning so if there is any interest in a swap please let me know by Thursday so I can pull my bumper off and bring it with me so we can at least get together and you can look it over.

Mike.

Last chance for a quick swap on parts. I am not leaving until tomorrow morning (Saturday). You get the front bumper/bumper support, both headlights, and the lower bumper support. I will even swap you the clear corners if you want.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back