The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB 2G Leather Seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DennisH

Probationary Member
Mar 15, 2013
Bothell, Washington
I want to buy a set of Leather Seats for my '95 Eagle Talon, ideally of the grey variety, let me know if you have some by pming me, or responding to this thread, thanks!

Hey man, I got on Craigs List in my area, and i found a car that had been wrecked and was being sold for parts. It was $250, and I needed a passenger leather seat for my 1g. Heck I got it, and it also gave me a.great "armory" of extra parts. Anything I came across needing could most likely be found on the spare car. Doesn't have to be specific as in features. Turbo. AWD etc.
That might be worth looking into, versus spending $50 less for a single seat!

I was definitely considering doing the same thing, but I didn't find many parts cars in the area.

I have a mint set of grey leather non power seats. I am quite a distance from you though.

Any idea what it would cost (total with shipping)? And does that include the rear seats?

Any idea what it would cost (total with shipping)? And does that include the rear seats?

I have no clue what shipping would be. I'll try to contact a friend who used to be in the shipping business, he may be able to shed some light. As for the rears, I wasn't planning on it but I would think about it.

Alright, sounds great, just let me know!

I've got a set of black leather front seats for sale.

I've got a pair of grey leather seats. Power seats. $50 for the both, I'm on the other side of the mountains though, I'm in Wenatchee.

I've got a pair of grey leather seats. Power seats. $50 for the both, I'm on the other side of the mountains though, I'm in Wenatchee.

I am interested, get back to me asap!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back