The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

would i notice

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16vdohcturboawd

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 15, 2003
the moon, Maine
i was wondering if i would even notice a power increase if i yank my right foglight to bring air to the intercooler and drop in a kandn filter.?

does your intercooler currently heatsoak? If so then maybe a little bit but no you will not notice it. What you will notice is if you got a bigger intercooler that could flow and hold more air...like a Supra Sidemount...and that would be a better way to fix your problem...because taking out the foglight won't help much.

Kinda like saying...my car is always over heating when I go up hills or when I drive hard for a little while in the city...if I cut a small hole in the bumper will it fix it? No...it wont will it help...slightly...will it be ugly...yes...what is the real solution...get a bigger radiator core.

As far as K&N...yes you will notice a difference with that

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back