The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

windshield lettering

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Careful. Don't turn into one of those guys that have HONDA or MUSTANG in giant bold, or dainty Valentine's Day handwriting - as if no one could tell what kind of car they were driving or maybe the owner keeps forgetting.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^^^ I love how they put the :dsm: on both sides of the eclipse. It makes sense though cause if you didn't know it was an eclipse before reading that chances are you also didn't know it was a Mitsubishi.

You could write out LOOK AT ME! Since that is what it is really saying.

Most of the sticker I see are plain stupid, putting the car make or model on it. If you are going to spend money on it, be creative, make a joke phrase or something.

Put, "Not A Eclipse" LOL. Any meet you go too you would get some laughs. And remember the vinyal they use at most sign/sticker shops is only last 3-5 years also if u get something and end up not liking it it comes of very easily. (went to vo-tech for graphic design/vinyal master LOL)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back