The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Who wants to show there cars at my high school car show in May? Details inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GEEZEY

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2009
Elgin, Illinois
Okay so Im looking to get some DSMers to show there cars at my high schools annual car show in May.

My friend is bringing his 350z and Chicago Z, and my other friend in bringing his sti and IWSTI. Also JDM Chicago is going to be there.

Were having a tent and grilling

Food and beverages will be served(hot dogs, burgers, brats, chips etc...)

This is supposed to be the biggest one yet since the school opened were projecting about 200-250 cars depending on how many from Chi Z, IWSTI,JDM, and DSMtuners show up.

WHERE: SOUTH ELGIN HIGH SCHOOL! PM me for directions and other stuff.

Thanks guys!

There gonna be alot of high school honeys walking around...?

well if i get my car running and legal by then im down LOL and bean no trying to kidnap HS girls LOL

What is the date for sure?
I'll be there in my GVR4 and bring a couple of friends too.

alright OZ RALLY, that sounds great! and your in streamwood so thats really close by. Im going to ask my autos teacher tomarrow( he sets this all up) and hopefully I'll have a set date for you.

so you and your GVR4 and what do your friends drive?

what date is the car show im in roselle so its not tht far for me, and if anyone else is in the DuPage/Cook county area we should meet up and cruise out there together? shoot me a pm with all the detail, and i got friends to who would come

well if i get my car running and legal by then im down LOL and bean no trying to kidnap HS girls LOL

Hell no!!! I feel like Booger from Nerds...

You wanna come creepin with me if your ride aint ready? We can fit a HS Honey on your lap and 2 in the back....LOL.

You wanna come creepin with me if your ride aint ready? We can fit a HS Honey on your lap and 2 in the back....LOL.

I went to that high school, trust me all the good looking girls that are into cars, graduated.

Alright sweet guys, since I totaled my dsm, im getting a wrx.

I will still keep you guys posted!

and OZ Rally I saw your gvr4 at the frankly yours meet, nice car btw. good to see one of those!

okok so i live in elgin and my 1g dsm might be running strong by may....... but i dont know man south elgin high..... dude they nothing but hoes in that school............ gross ones at that who knows might show up for the food and dsms.......

UPDATE!

show is MAY 15th! 9 am to 2 pm!

awards and trophys will be handed out for:

Best paint job
best stock domestic
best stock import
best modified domestic
best modified import
best race car
best sound system and many more!

food and t shirts will be available!
BTW I GOT A NEW GST. So DSMs let represent! haha

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back