The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who wants to show there cars at my high school car show in May? Details inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be there with my 3g eclipse GT, also a few buddies of mine will be showing up, they have 2006 Modified Dodge Charger R/T, 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante, 97' DSM GS, and I'm still trying to get an answer from some of the other guys on my forum.

GREAT!!!! Keep'em coming!!!

rain or shine people!

UPDATE!!!

Heres the address btw,

South Elgin High School
School District U-46
760 East Main Street
South Elgin, IL 60177-1702

if you have any questions, give me a call 1630 485 1102 names Ian

thanks again guys!

hey ian I tried to call you but you phone keeps picking up and nobody answers, what time do you want everyone to show up at the earliest??

hey sorry man ill give you a call after i get out of school

OKAY EVERYONE WHO IS COMING JUST GIVE ME A CALL OR SHOOT ME A TXT.

IT STARTS AT 8 BUT ILL PROBALLY GET THERE AT 930, 10.

GIVE ME A CALL AND TELL ME WHOSE ALL COMING! LETS ALL TRY AND GET THERE AT THE SAME TIME SO WE CAN ALL PARK NEXT TO EACHOTHER! :hellyeah:

Well seeing as everyone I'm coming in with either has a domestic or not an eclipse, that may leave me being the only 3g there. I'll be surprised as hell if any other 3g's show up. But hey I'm just coming to show some Mitsu love.

well there wasn't much of a turnout with mitsubishi models at this meet but none the less it was good meeting you Ian and your buddy I'm didn't get his name. You guys gonna be at the streamwood meet next weekend??? Give me a call if you are. PM me Ian if you lost my number

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back