The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Who has built early 7 bolt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE_15

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2012
Bakersfield, California
Quarter for school is about to end so I'll finally have time to work on my dsm. Unfortunately, I haven't found a revised 7 bolt block so I'm left with no choice but to build my early 7 bolt. I know the whole hoax about crankwalk and how people exaggerate the likelihood of happening. Would a built early 7 bolt last me with new forged pistons/rods ,acl bearings, arp studs, and mls headgasket? My 7 bolt has 88k original miles and had a solid 180 compression across the board. My head is already built which includes kiggley racing springs retainers, supertech valves, stem seals, guides, and kelford 272 cams. I will be running 93 octane in the meantime and a Fp Black. Sticking with a 2.0 motor.

Lolz my 95 has survived quite a bit of abuse including a track day, you will be fine. Although @yukiz has been trying to tell me my motor is going to walk for the last 2 years

@DSMDEMON93 was beating the hell out of his, racing GTRs on his 95 block until he threw a rod I think it was :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back