The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holy crap brandt, proof read your post befor posting it LOL

hey xtreme-elements yes thats its full name. pid was open last year they are redoing it over the winter again.

hey guys im new on this forum. im the red gst in the pic above. i live in bristol. alot of u might of seen me driving around alot. ill deff come to some meets.

heh, I think I saw you over the past weekend myself arond new falls - five points area...was down at a friends house and the g/f's house to get drunk and work on the pain in the a** that is my 1st gen :beatentodeath:

I spend way too much time at auto zone on durham rd...LOL

idunno if that was me bc i really dont go on newfalls on the weekends. during the week i take it everyday to school.

Did you buy your car off my buddy Trishton?

Here were some picks of what I think is your car and my car at a West Chester meet...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^lier.... way to show up to work right befor we close haha

brandt- I'm hopeing it will be

what do you have planned? dunno if you have seen my stock pile of parts so far

Just wondering who has a 1g in ERIE area?

I go to Penn State Behrend and have a 1g. Good friends w/ 2 other guys w/ 1gs who go there too. There are a few 2gs as well.

I'm planning on doing some work during the spring semester, once I'm done I'm sure we'll have a cruise. You'll have to come and join in. North east isn't too far from there.

no i havent seen them parts, only heard of them. but i better go change my pants now. haha jk. well first im gettin a new alternator. mine took a shit on me. then tighting then timming belt and giving it a little tune to 24 lbs and deff gettin the upper rpms right. bc u felt it in the higher rpms when u drove it right? new brakes are going on. then saving for c/f hood and mabey c/f hatch.

befor you get c/f you should get a respray haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back