The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SO...Are we going to use this thread to start a PA meet?

we def should, but my car is down for a winter build... is your car the one that was at the new hope car show this past year?

I'm ten seconds away in Whitehall, but I'm at school in Philly right now. I come home on the weekends though.

Well after this winter is over I will have my car runing and maintained. And I am going to have have a party with friends (3). They are into cars but dont have DSM's, so even if no one wants to come to this meet im still going to have one. But I dont have any clue on the date yet. My parents own 2 houses the other is across the street I party in the back yard all the time and have huge fires. This summer the pepole renting it are geting kicked out so it will be fun im sure there will be room for pepole to park. :dsm: :thumb: :laser:

PM ME if interested-Jeff

Im willing to have an Erie PA meet sometime this comeing summer just PM me. I will have FOOD and Drinks it will be more in the country less po po.

I'm always down to meet up with local tuners, my normal crowd is too spread out. :( So if anyone wants to get together sometime feel free to pm me.:thumb:

Just saw this thread, I'm from Langhorne too. Where are you at?

I used to live behind big martys but now I live by the buscks county technical school.

I'd be down to meet up as soon as I get my dsm running. I can get a few of my friends to come too, 2 2g's and 2 1g dsms.... dunno if you seen any of them or us driven around

my black gsx and my friends red gst
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice man, is that at core creek park? And I live right by Maple Point Middle School. Def hit me up sometime.

yup, I live like 10 mins away from MP, we definately need to have a meet when it warms up a little.... plus I'll need to show off the facelift my dsm is gettin haha

hey plymubishi.... ya i heard that keystone, (pittsburgh raceway park) is getting a makeover too cause it is gonna be nhra sanctioned now.....

hey droppedlow... pid... is that pittsburgh international dragway?? i heard that it was a drag track in bridgeville pa... also i heard that they are opening it back up for 2008...

i live by bristol walmart. extreme is like 10 to 15mins away if that. iw as up there the other day returning some parts. ive only gone up there twice in my car all the other times it has been down so i took my gmom car. hahaha

where did u see me at? bc i kno that a couple of people said tehy seen me in my car but it wasnt me. my brother seen it the one day and called me and asked me if i wanted to go out to eat with him and i told him i was in the movies and eh said well your car just passed me and it was at the begnin of the movie so i had to wait the whole time to see if my car was stolen but it wasnt. so there is another one just like mine in this area. i dont think it has the same rims but same tail lights lowered same angel eyes and a front mount and exhaust too. imposters! haha jk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back