The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am in Coatesville, about an hour away from Allentown...i know a guy that lives in allentown...maybe you've seen him around, he drives a non turbo red eclipse, wingless, black wheels and a CF hood. the car is a total pos, constantly broken, i've been trying to convince him to get rid of it for a turbo model, but he won't

Hey whats up!!! I live in Harrisburg. Im new to this site, hell Im new to DSMROFL Im in the process of rebuilding the engine of a 94 Talon 4g63T. The previous owner was under full boost when the timing belt snapped. Yeah you know what happens when that occurs:mad: So lets just say I got my hands full. He did however managed to dyno the car and it had 376.3 HP and 362.1 lbs tq. Dont worry the T4 turbo is fine I had a pro look at it. Looks like the only thing that got (*^()ED up was the head. fun fun. Oh well if anyone wants to come down and help or just check it out LMK.:D

*Also if anyone has any parts for sale and wants to make a few bucks lmk. Ill probably buy some stuff off ya.
What I need for now is 16 valves, radiator, water pump, timing belt, head gasket, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, and oil pan gasket. I know I know, I can get them anywhere, but if anyone has any aftermarket items LMK via PM. thanks.

-LUIS-

for those of u guys that say you live in the poconos just where exactly are u located? i live right in mt.pocono and have not seen either of your dsms but maybe u have seen mine... can't miss it... silver turbo 1st gen with a now red front clip and black bumper. i'll subscribe to this thread so that way i can keep in t ouch with you guys... i work in stroudsburg if you guys are in that area too...

Any body here have a spare 4g63 head for sale for a 94 Talon thats close to Harrisburg?? Please let me know asap. It can be a bare head. Thanks in adavace.:rocks:

Im not too close to that area, but last weekend I went to the BUCK to see trucks go through a crap load of mud. Seeing 800+ hp trucks go through all that mud was *^%$ing AWSOME!!! Anyone else been to the BUCK?:D

I was just in harrisburg its about 45 mins away not a bad drive depending on what part. How close are you to Front street near city island?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back