The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Where to tap for methanol injection boost switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
So I'm in the process of installing my methanol injection setup and I need to know which port on my tb that I can hook the boost switch up to. I don't wanna tap into my fpr because my boost gauge is already spliced into it.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

T in with your FPR and boost gauge, it would be wise to make sure all 3 things are seeing the same thing. Unless you have a leak some where in the 3 lines using 1 port for the FPR, gauge and meth will not create any issues.

PS if you are using a mechanical boost gauge be sure to run a rubber or sylicone hose vs the small hard/stiff clear hose many gauges come with. (prone to cracking very quickly)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back