The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

where to buy the 1g to 2g mass plug in play harness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnhieu

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 16, 2004
panama city, Florida
i have been looking for this for a few days now and cant seem to find it. i know ebay used to have them and it seems that they dont any more. does any company make them?

thanks in advance
david

I don't believe so as I looked around for awhile while looking for mine. I would just recommend buying a used 1G MAF and sourcing the 2G plug off a junker or even a 1G. There is a guide in the VFAQ on how to do it.

It's pretty simple!

dont know why people go through all of this effort to buy a adapter harness and buying a 1g mas to break the connector from. what i did was buy a 2g mas and the plug for it with 1ft of wire from ebay. then i just looked at the vfaq and matched the wires to the 1g mas diagram, and then just spliced in the 2g mas wires to the 1g harness. now i can switch between the 2g mas and the 1g anytime. easier, cheaper, and reversable.
later

91-gsx said:
dont know why people go through all of this effort to buy a adapter harness and buying a 1g mas to break the connector from. what i did was buy a 2g mas and the plug for it with 1ft of wire from ebay. then i just looked at the vfaq and matched the wires to the 1g mas diagram, and then just spliced in the 2g mas wires to the 1g harness. now i can switch between the 2g mas and the 1g anytime. easier, cheaper, and reversable.
later

Exactly, just tap the 2g into the 1g harness and you have both connectors ready to go. It takes about 15 min....

thanks for all the help people. i was really just wantiong a plug-in-play style so if i EVER think about selling the car i can just unplug it and call it a day. also wiring isnt really my thing anyways...

ill look on extreme psi and ebay again even tho i cant seem to find them on there anymore.

thanks
david

Was up dnhieu maybe this will help. Go to ebay and type in parts search #8065273647. Then aske seller a question about buying or next auction.
Hope this helps

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back