The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where The Jersey Peeps @

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Grove here, that's essex county. i'm down for cruisin and such.

Anyone thinking of going to the meet on the 26th at Garden state plaza mall that is posted in the thread?? Me and one of my friends are going to go...i hope some of you guys go so I'm not stuck with wrx's and srt-4's.

Im from Edison, NJ.

-92 eagle talon tsi is up and running :rocks:
-91 galant vr4 is going to be up and running soon

and yeah I now that i think of it... i really dont know of alot of dsms around my way. Mainly because im always up in my hometown of newark and noone drives dsms up around there besides my friend and his single-digit-quarter-mile-running talooooon. :thumb:

I go to school in Newark. I wouldn't even think to bring my talon there. I bought a piece of shit truck just to drive in newark. What kind of talon does your friend have? I saw a nice black later model 2g in the parking deck at my school, NJIT.

grntalontsi said:
I go to school in Newark. I wouldn't even think to bring my talon there. I bought a piece of shit truck just to drive in newark. What kind of talon does your friend have? I saw a nice black later model 2g in the parking deck at my school, NJIT.

It's a dark green 1G. I won't say exactly but he's in ironbound area. Just look for the NOS bottle sitting on the headrest area of the back seatsROFL .

OH and I might add that I freaking jinxed myself by saying the 92eagle talon tsi awd is up and running because as of 4am this morning, it's down and not running for a LONG time :toobad: :cry: .

Adrian stop talking about all these cars, you dont have your license yet. That green 1g only made that power because it has a 250shot in it. 450whp isnt that hard to do, that car isnt that insanely fast... you dont have to prove anything man, just let it go

farmingdale represent right here... goin to BCC... always up to chill and a good time ;)

iboostdoyou said:
Adrian stop talking about all these cars, you dont have your license yet. That green 1g only made that power because it has a 250shot in it. 450whp isnt that hard to do, that car isnt that insanely fast... you dont have to prove anything man, just let it go

Who said I was trying to prove anything? How about YOU let it go and leave the drama off this board? I was simply stating who I usually roll with. Seriously, If I WANTED to try and point something out... which I still dont know what I'd be trying to point out, then I would. I'm not here to look for approval from anyone.

I_LOVE_DSMS said:
Who said I was trying to prove anything? How about YOU let it go and leave the drama off this board? I was simply stating who I usually roll with. Seriously, If I WANTED to try and point something out... which I still dont know what I'd be trying to point out, then I would. I'm not here to look for approval from anyone.

ahahahah... keep it off the dsmtuners forums and on the shittalk forums ROFL come on kyle and adrian, keep it civil huh? :tease:

No_Skillz said:
nasports... didn't you move/bust your car?

The black car? totalled by a explorer bout a year ago..... since then i picked up a silver gs..
im never gonna leave the DSM game LOL

I_LOVE_DSMS said:

Do you post that car on every forum? Sux you dont have your own and must talk about others.

wow T, I'm absolutely loving Juan's wheels on your car!!! Show me more pics, I've seen them on his 1g, but take some more pics on your car:thumb:

Hey all of us should meet up get a huge meet goin, for when its starts gettin warmer... start the season off right :thumb:

hey whats up im from paterson nj lookin for some people to chill with that have dsm cars so reply... i have a 95 talon tsi awd with a evo 3 swap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back