The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where The Jersey Peeps @

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealthrida

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2005
spotswood, New_Jersey
Hey whats going on anyway im looking for people in new jersey with dsm to chill and work on car well help me work on my car also . I know alot about cars and parts im just retarted when it comes to fix them anyway if any peeps want to chill and stuff and work on cars let me know......

i'm from piscataway middlesex county, a few of us with dsm's here an awd 90 talon with an evo motor with an 18g on it, 90 talon fwd with the stock turbo, then my little 1.8l laser =D

North Jersey here :cool: I got a couple of buddies with DSMs too.

Randolph is in Morris county. I'm also in Kearny alot which is Hudson county.

Spotswood is in Middlesex county its by east brunswick, anyway if any peeps want to chill and help me out let me know. thanks guys. Im trying to get this car runnin top shape before running it @ englishtown this season. when i get it running perfect im going to start with getting the mods.

im south of you in howell! i know alot of people up by you though

tpr103 said:
im south of you in howell! i know alot of people up by you though

I know where your at also my Girlfriend lives in Howell

Well my boy has a shop called REDLINE PERFORMANCE in Elizabeth, NJ right around the jersey gardens mall area, we all have dsms there everyone is welcome to just chill or whateva...
801b magnolia ave.
elizabeth NJ 07201
908 2891717
Ron

im from Morristown which is in Morris County just me and my 1 boy with dsms otherwise i chill with a couple wrx's...id like to know a few ppl around with dsms also cuz im new to the game....if anyones up for a meet or something at that kids shop Redline Performance im down......

Im not too familiar with ELizabeth if i did i would go, anyway can anybody help me work on my tranny its slippin and stuff i would pay but im mad broke LOL..anyway guys hit me up sometimes if somebody wants to do something..Just Pm me

I dont know anyone in my area with a DSM, it sucks. I would like to go out and meet some fellow DSMers but my baby is down right now :coy:

I'm down for a meet. Probably can get at least one other DSMer to go, maybe more. If we get enough people, we should set something up.

sweet didnt know you guys were so close to me i got a 2g talon tsi awd im in warren near route 1 and 22. i got to mcc dam thats funny maybe you guys seen me its black and sorta stock

if you wanna meet some more jersey people, join njdsm or sjdsm... me and blacknspooln are members of njdsm :thumb:

I'm from Bergenfield up in north jersey right now don't have a dsm but if anyone needs help i can help ya out... :dsm:

badluck7070 said:
sweet didnt know you guys were so close to me i got a 2g talon tsi awd im in warren near route 1 and 22. i got to mcc dam thats funny maybe you guys seen me its black and sorta stock

If MCC is Morric County College then I live right across the road from there.

maybe when the spring comes about we'll pull something out in johnson's park in new brunswick possibly? pretty nice place to go just to hang out for a day or so

iboostdoyou said:
if you wanna meet some more jersey people, join njdsm or sjdsm... me and blacknspooln are members of njdsm :thumb:

iboostdoyou did i see you on rt 53 like a week and a half ago? do u have hids? i was the red laser that was infront of you and i pulled into the gas station????

damn, i didn't realize there were so many of you guys close to me

so i take it your car is an automatic? just covering the basics not trying to insult anyone!!!! did you check the trans fluid??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back