The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Wheel & tire sizing help wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSPD_FL

Probationary Member
Feb 16, 2020
Melboune, Florida
I have read through previous threads and can’t seem to get a good idea of what is best. I want 17” wheels something like Motegi Traklite or Enkei Kojin. I am looking for suggestions and personal experience for the proper offset so that the wheels don’t stick out. And the proper tire size to fill out the space and not rub. My 2g talon is on Koni yellows with eibach pro kit. It is super low.

Thanks

17x7.5 +35-40 w/ 225/45r17 or 17x8 +40 w/ 245/40r17 with some fender rolling but if you are that low probably not the best bet.OR raise it up and do 17x9 +35 w/ 255/40r17 either way those are your beat options as far as wheel width and tire sizing.

My wheels are 7.5 inches wide +40 offset and they line up perfectly with the fenders. They don't stick out at all, nor are they in too far. I could hold a yard stick and have it touch both walls of the tire and the fender.

I also have the Eibach Ground Control kit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back