The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

What size rims look best on a 2g?! HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi!

i am using 245/40/18 and its great, 40 instead of 35 with OEM height and they don't hit the car steering its still soft and i haven't damage any wheel because they are very strong

my engine its all most stock and the car runs strong enough to waste any civic hahahaha

wait which sizes are you using cause your profile says your on 255/40/18? so is it 255 or 245? haha im just wondering and your car looks pretty clean man haha i like :D

These are 17" X 8" with 235x45x17s on them
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

well i tried before 19inch 18 inch 17 inch and 16 inch and all of them were fine , however the best size was for me the 16 INCH ( 16 inch are great and are very smooth and not heavy on our cars) i have 16 inch Enkei on my car now 96 GST

the rims that i installed were all ENKEI ( original) and the 16 inch was the best among them

do not buy cheap rims ( buy them once and be done ) buy good rims not knock off rims as with big fake rims comes so many problems

16 inch if you want to drive your car without any issues and go 18 inch if you want to show off but have some problems later on

its up to you.

good luck

I totally agree with you...!!!

Plus i love my stock gst rims... :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have a set of 17" Enkei RPO3s in SBC. I put them on my GSX to check it out and they were too small, front and back wheel gap didn't look right. The 18's on it now look nice and fill it all in nicely. 235/40/18 Still some meat and look nice after I painted them. Car rides smooth.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back