The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

what pins do i hook my palm IIIc up to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gdsmftw

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
antioch, Tennessee
I searched the forums and could not find a thing about my question!
If you do know a thread in here that answers my question could you link me to it?

With that said,

I have a palm IIIc with mmcd cable and I honestly have no idea where to hook up my 3 gator clamps....help would be much appreciated!

Ok upon findng the proper hook up..it was pins 1, 10, 12

I had it hooked up properly and still I kept getting a loopback error....???

I then hooked it up to my gf's gsx. Same year same model same trime! It connected fine!
I then had my buddy come by with his laptop and ecm link...Would not connect to my car...But it would connect to my gf's car.

Could this mean my ecu is bad? We both have non eprom

check to make sure that your pins in the diagnostis port are in the right location. mine were in the wrong spot and i had the same issues. just a thought.

check to make sure that your pins in the diagnostis port are in the right location. mine were in the wrong spot and i had the same issues. just a thought.

that is a good suggestion BUT my buddy who has his ecu hooked to a data logger has an actual male side pigtail on his...and he hooked his up to mine and still no connection!

everything seems to point to bad ecu

sounds like you have already figured out the problem. id like to hear back when you get the ecu in and confirm the issue.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back