The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What kind of injectors are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l33t

Probationary Member
Nov 30, 2004
Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
It's been a while since I've posted here (well, a loooong while) I can't remember my old screen name :rolleyes: but I used to have an black N/A 1g Talon :)

I am trying to get together a set of Blacktop 450cc injectors from a 2g for my stealth.

I have 4 and only needed 2 more to complete the set. I got these from a guy off of DSMtrader he said the were 450's (which I really doubt they are) but they obviously aren't Blacktop 450's. I was just wondering if anyone knows what they are, thanks :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Is there any markings or anything on them? They should have some number that will tell you the size.

one side says "KEI HIN" and "JAPAN"

other side has some japanesse writing :confused:

wait there is some really faint print on one that says HG20 ==- or H620 ==-

looked at it in a different light :| it says either "H820 ==-" or "HB20 ==-"

*edit*
here's a pic of it

they look 'like' stock 2g turbo 450's but could be a lot of things. DO you have a car with a logger that you can log a load map with? OR worst comes to worst take them to a fuel injector clinic and get them flow tested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back