The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What kind of rims are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse420ags

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Martinez, Georgia
Hey guys, somebody is selling these 2 types of rims locally and I was wondering what kind they are. He claims they are both enkeis. He will sell these to me for 200 for either set no tires.
I asked him what the offset is and he does not know. Is there a way to tell on the inside of the rim? Also would I be able to stick brembos in either of these. Last question which set do yall like better. There im done.WTF Thanks again.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The bottom picture is an Enkei Evo 5 wheel. I am not sure about the wheel in the first picture. The wheel info will be on a sticker on the inside of the barrel as well as cast into the back of the spokes.

I'd say the bottom ones! And idk if that's always true about the info being on a sticker...I have a nice set of 7 spoke 18's and to this day have no clue what brand they are LOL. It says nothing anywhere

I'm a 5 spoke guy at heart, but of those two, I like the first ones. They just look cleaner and lighter. The second Evo 5 wheels look a little cheap/ricey to me with the way the lip is set up.

The offset and wheel sizes will be on the inside.

Either way, a nice coat of paint and you'll have some good looking wheels.

The evo5's I just looked up and there 16.5 per wheel, thats pretty light. I'm kind of leary of the top ones, they look like fake rpf1's.

I've been looking for those bottom ones here locally no luck but those are my personally favorite ...

Top one looks like AME Tracers's

Actually now that I think about it. They are probably just another rpf1 knock off. the splits are too thin

Those appear to be wheels...

Nobody can tell you about fitment without specs. Try posting those.

Update:
So this is what he sent me now. I can see that its 45 offset but can anyone that has enkeis tell me if that sticker looks familiar?

Enkei has an RPF1. That first pic you posted is NOT an Rpf1. I can't see Enkei making another rim so close to what their rpf1 looks like except less space in between the forks/spokes

And I don't think enkei has a universal bolt pattern on their rims

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back