The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What are these wires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicknorth11

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2005
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Two wires: Yellow; Yellow/Black

These come off of the AWD second fuel pump sender (driver's side). I need to know what they are and what they hook up to (ie: switched power, ground). I'm doing an AWD swap and installing a Full Blown dual hanger at the same time and these wires are confusing the crap out of me!

Here's a pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359998799813.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359998799813.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 64
Yellow goes to the fuel gauge unit and the yellow/black goes to Sub Fuel gauge unit. The 2 are connected, I'll see if I can find a diagram for you.

Attachments

• SAWDC_027.jpg
    SAWDC_027.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 36
Yeah, but none of that stuff helps me since I'm doing a full blown sending unit, which doesn't have the same wires. I don't use that harness you posted at all. There are no posts that I can find, and I've spent hours and hours searching, that involve a full blown setup being used on an awd swap car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back