The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

what ahould i do with this intercooler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green machine

Banned Member
Feb 28, 2005
ontario, California
I have just recently bought a intercooler for 550 bucks and its supposed to be a direct bolt on kit, but the kit is so horrible that I had to use some PVC pipe to make it work. The kit also makes the piping run underneath the car and its starting to rub, are there other ways around this problem?

I don't think using PVC pipe is a good idea when extremely hot gasses will be running through it :shhh:

If the pipng is that big of a hassle then I would look into replacing the pieces that are causing you trouble.

I sure hope it isn't the above pic because $550 would be an extreme ripoff for that since it's a homemade "kit". Why don't you just make new custom pipes?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back