The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Well, there's good news and bad news...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freak4jesus_bt

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
seligman, Missouri
The good news is that I picked up a 1991 S10 to do a 350 swap in. :sneaky: It's a 4.3l with an auto tranny, perfect interior, 128,00 on the clock, and was only $500. :cool:

The bad news is that I sold my laser after having it advertised for only a few HOURS on tuners and Ebay. DSM's have been the easiest cars in the world to sell, but hard to find a decent one to buy. I decided to sell the Laser because it was FWD. I knew that I couldn't mod it like I wanted to and NOT have traction problems on the road or the track.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know, hopefully the swap goes pretty smooth, I'm looking for a TBI 350 right now. After the swap, I'll be getting another DSM, but it will have to be an AWD, and it will be next year before it happens.

Yeah... But you did have a turbo. That should've counted for something. >_<

Good luck with the 350...Maybe someday I'll try my hand at v8's and RWD and all the jargon that comes with it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back