1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

wanting to sell or part out

Posted by RNR_MOTORS, Jul 28, 2011

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. RNR_MOTORS

RNR_MOTORS Probationary Member

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    well dont want to but going to throwout bearing took a crap. only thing wrong with it interested on selling as a whole for 8k i have over 20k under the hood alone so i know i can make close to 10k by parting out just dont want to deal with the hassel and shipping headaches oh also since i only been a member for several years i still cant post this on classifieds which doesnt make sense because i much rather sell to people who enjoy and love dsms not some retard on craigslist that likes the sound that the fast and the furious makes..... on that note 602-392-7477 for more info again the car drives :banghead::banghead:

2. dansan1988

dansan1988 Proven Member

Joined Sep 20, 2010
    Riverton, Utah
    This number is no bueno... I would love to buy parts... I need to buy parts... text me or call at 801 834 1291. I am in peoria...

741  0

1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    dansan1988

348  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    14.900 @ 91.400 · 1G DSM
  3. RNR_MOTORS

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    Yeah sorry i just saw that its a typo the number is 602-327-7477 im really interested in getting rid of the whole car tho

4. dansan1988

dansan1988 Proven Member

Joined Sep 20, 2010
    Riverton, Utah
    Any luck with the car? I would still be lnterested in some parts stil...

741  0

1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    dansan1988

348  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    14.900 @ 91.400 · 1G DSM
  5. Gavin24

Gavin24 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 14, 2009
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    That sucks man....and people are gonna try to low ball you....

233  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  6. 95blackGsTurbo

95blackGsTurbo DSM Wiseman

Joined Aug 10, 2003
    Cottage Grove, Minnesota
    Let me know because there are a handful of parts I would like to grab off your car if your parting it out.

7. RNR_MOTORS

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    Sorry i never answered everyone i actually figured out the issue the fork had popped out of place car is runing as healthy as ever and yes everyone tried low balling me like crazy and for that matter i rather let the car collect dust in the garage before i give it away to someone i dont know if im a give it away at least i want a bj or something ROFL