The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Walbro 190Lph install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xsvpaintball

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2021
Richmond, Virginia
Hey guys!
I’m looking to install my 190lph here soon that has the install kit. I found a great video on how to do at 255lph pump so I was curious is anyone knew what would be different in the process or if it’s all pretty much the same. The older posts had links that didn’t work anymore haha.
Thanks!

You should fill out your vehicle profile. 1g and 2g are similar but each have specific little quirks to make it easy. I looked but can't find which model you are doing the fuel pump upgrade to. Also, think about a FP rewire so you get the most out of the pump. :thumb:
Marty

I second the rewire suggestion. But yeah, it's basically like replacing the stock pump. Pretty easy, just make sure you don't have a full fuel tank like I did LOL you'll make a mess. And be sure not to bend the metal pipes too much, they are surprisingly easy to bend/shape. Good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back