The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

w4a33 bushing kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quik4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
Sarnia, Ontario_Canada
Ok;

I ordered the "MASTER REBUILD KIT" from ipt and received it today.
Although the picture of the "MASTER REBUILD KIT" shows bushings in the picture..... It did not come with them.......

So, slightly frustrated, I am asking for some help on where to find bushings for my rebuild?

Please help. :pray: THANKS

Did you contact ipt and see if they were supposed to be in the kit or if they could get them?

yeah well thats the thing.

On the ipt website when you order the master kit. it is VERY CLEAR in the picture that there are a line of bushings in that kit.
so i order the kit, I dont get the bushings and then I find out that there is no bushings included and i have to buy them separate.

I live in canada and it costed me a FORTUNE to get this thing to me. So im not too happy at this point

I just bought a bushing kit for $20. Just google a kit for f4a33, same thing. I believe mine came from cobra transmission. Very helpful if you have a blind bearing puller to remove the old ones.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back