The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

very weird no start problem help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cesarlcase

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2009
lynbrook, New_York
I searched no one has this specific problem. To get to the point, I have 1000cc injectors and ever since, I've been having ridiculous cold start issues. Once the car starts It's running good. Today I cranked the motor 2-3 times and it started up then shut off like it does normally on a cold day gave it a little gas trying to keep the rpm up and It died. When I tried again, once I put the car to the start position, the car goes blank instantly, almost as if someone removed the power from the car. I moved the power cable around and the lights came back on...tighten it and the same thing happened again :/ the lights work and other accessories work. only when i put the car to start position it just blacks out then I have to move the power cable around to get the lights on, but it won't start. Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.. Anyone?

Last edited:
Well as your car warms up (coolant temp rises) the car runs very rich until it warms up. DSMLink showed me that. Once its warm it will go away. What are you using to tune?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back