The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Ufc 124

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koscheck is a punk and GSP is going to kick his A$$.

I hate to say it, especially seeings how I'm Canadian and all but I have this strange feeling it's going to be a upset...let's hope not!

GSP, is a exprience UFC vet other guy is a rookie from Ultimate Fighter alot smack talking. Talk is cheap, my money is on GSP for the win in 1st round.

GSP, is a exprience UFC vet other guy is a rookie from Ultimate Fighter alot smack talking. Talk is cheap, my money is on GSP for the win in 1st round.

I don't disagree that I think GSP will beat him, but Koscheck is no rookie. He's a 13-4 record on the UFC card, plus many more wins on the amateur circuit. I can't stand him as a person, but he's actually a pretty good fighter. Gonna be a good fight!!

I hate to say it, especially seeings how I'm Canadian and all but I have this strange feeling it's going to be a upset...let's hope not!
Im not canadian but i do feel it's gonna be an upset.
GSP is too motivated and fired up to lose this fight
That is what usually happens. LOOK AT BROCK! damn it. I guess he had to loose, or who else was gonna fight him. With Cain winning it give others a chance, maybe Carwin can pull it off.
I don't disagree that I think GSP will beat him, but Koscheck is no rookie. He's a 13-4 record on the UFC card, plus many more wins on the amateur circuit. I can't stand him as a person, but he's actually a pretty good fighter. Gonna be a good fight!!
Agreed. He could back up his shit talk. But Gsp has demolish many great fighters. HE MADE THEM LOOK like a joke... he rapped Serra(which i think gsp lost was a fluke), scared off Bj, Hardy was just candy, Alves looked like a kid, and Fitch look like he didn't even belong there!

LOL!!!! did someone say that Kos is a rookie....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ok maybe back on 2005. I don't like the guy, but I believe he has earned his respect since the ultimate fighter. He holds wins over Paul Daley, Frank Trigg, Rumble Johnson, Pete Spratt, Dave Menne, and Chris Lytle.... all solid fighters.

Well im canadian...and i want GSP to win, and i think he will..but the betting odds are +300 for KOS so i dropped some coin against GSP ...maybe Kos will make me some money instead of just acting like a douche bag.

Kos is a cocky POS but he is a good fighter, I am canadian so of course I want gsp to win but I too have a funny feeling Kos will catch him with a lucky punch and jump on him and ref stoppage....hope not tho, gsp has demoed so many good fighters that were suppose to be "the biggest challenge of his career" he gets better every fight and with all of kos' trash talk I hope he smashes him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when koscheck is on his game and is winning fights he finish them all so i would say koscheck is alot more dangerous than gsp especially when i comes to ending the fight..... now on the other hand gsp has gone the distance many times with his full on 5 round championship fights... sigh i have to side with kos because of his Strong wrestling background and bullying fighting style... i believe gsp is going to get out muscled

when koscheck is on his game and is winning fights he finish them all so i would say koscheck is alot more dangerous than gsp especially when i comes to ending the fight..... now on the other hand gsp has gone the distance many times with his full on 5 round championship fights... sigh i have to side with kos because of his Strong wrestling background and bullying fighting style... i believe gsp is going to get out muscled

Are you kidding ? GSP has the best take down defence in the game. With that said, I still think it's going to be a upset by way of TKO in round two

No matter how much I dont like the guy, I still think GSP is gonna win. Im pretty sure there is no one in GSp's weight class that can beat him.

That's what I said to BJ's class and Machida after he demolish Evans. But look at them now... MENTALLY DESTROYED. Bj's win over Hugh was luck to me! I dont' think he should get to cocky yet.
Machida still running and not fighting. I don't think he'll ever touch the belt again.

If GSP does win Im not sure if there is anybody else to fight him.

I don't follow MMA much because of all the shit talking, but GSP is one technical mother FVcker. His BJJ and wrestling are top notch. I would love to train under him.

guys who dominate a division fight after fight dont get upset. unless they never actually fight like a champion (anderson silva) people like him will get upset. at least i hope! GSP pound for pound king!

Are you kidding ? GSP has the best take down defence in the game. With that said, I still think it's going to be a upset by way of TKO in round two

obviously this guy didnt read what i wrote i said wrestling that has nothing to do with take down defense so what gsp can sprawl every good wrestler can improvise to take somone to the ground

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back