The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Turbo coolant lines question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsitalon03

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2007
SouthRiver, New_Jersey
Right now my car has a 16g with just oil feed/return lines. I'm gonna be installing a fp green this weekend and I wanna use coolant lines. The block is a 7bolt and the head is a 6bolt. I cant even find my coolant lines anywhere. Do I need 6 bolt or 7 bolt coolant lines. I never installed these lines before and I need to know where to tap them into. Here are two pics on how my lines look now.

Attachments

• coolant lines 1.jpg
    coolant lines 1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 77
  • coolant lines 2.jpg
    coolant lines 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
You don't need them, it'll be fine with just the oil.

Edit: You probably have a mean exhaust leak seeing that your missing the bottom left exhaust manifold stud. And be carful you don't strip the threads in the head using bolts on the manifold. Should probably fix that before you throw on the green.

1G Studs from www.ssstuds.com

Yea I have a new set of ex mani studs, and I have brand new turbo to mani bolts. But looking at the pics, can you tell me where to tap in the water lines? I spent over 600 bucks to get this fp green rebuilt and I dont wanna take any chances.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back