The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

trying to get a tucson meet going

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yea i know. its hard to get people together. im trying to find out if my boss will let me have a meet at the shop on some weekend. i dont care if its only me and a few others. i just want to meet some other dsm owners and chill

maybe we should just have a meet at the track some weekend. that might be easyer

I would be down for that. I am a week or so out from getting my Talon finished and tuned and about 3 months from getting my Laser finished up! I am tired of riding my motorcycle this winter. Cant wait to get my cars done!

nice let us know when your on the road. i just had to do my t-belt for the 4th time and i still got oil coming out the t cover???

nice let us know when your back on the road

I'm in. I finally have a DSM again. Black Talon TSI FWD. Seriously. Can we just stop talking about maybe setting this up and actually do it?

I suggest the Plaza at 4444 Grant Rd Satuday 16-Jan-2010 at 7:00pm

Unless anyone objects. I will be waiting. I know its a good spot as I've had AZ2GNT meets long ago at that spot.

Last edited:
i would b down for that but thats on my girls birthday. what about this sat . same time same place

theirs a cars and coffee meet this sat at 9am at sunrise and campbell in the flemings plaza. It will be all kinds of cars. Some friends and i are going. i seen it on azawd.org but you can look up tucson cars and coffee for more info

i would b down for that but thats on my girls birthday. what about this sat . same time same place

theirs a cars and coffee meet this sat at 9am at sunrise and campbell in the flemings plaza. It will be all kinds of cars. Some friends and i are going. i seen it on azawd.org but you can look up tucson cars and coffee for more info

SHIT. I didnt check the forums today. I was too busy putting my my Greddy TT and motor mount inserts. I am still waiting to see what the hell is going to happen with this.

I plan on being their.

hey just seeing how that meet went . anyone show. sorry i couldn't make it. maybe we can set something up soon. there is a big race and show coming up next month at sir. we should get a bunch of us to go.

Hey guys in Tucson, what's good. Just informing that I will be moving to tucson by August or so. Am bringing over my Talon which is a project that I haven't started to work on as am more into planning the moving than anything else first. I just got the Talon around a month ago from my sister in law which got tired of it and gave it to me for free. Hopefully we'll meet when am there and probably roll together a few times:thumb:

If you guys set something up for sure let me know. I'll be heading to SIR as often as I can once the new parts are installed. I would love to hit up some meet's in the area though. :thumb:

Well I have had a few set backs since i posted that I was close to getting my talon on the road. I just had a disc replacement surgery and am in the recovery stage right now. My car is sitting there waiting for me to get back to it. I am excited to see interest here and that I am not alone in my enthusiasm for DSM's here in Tucson. Hoping to putting in some work this weekend. Have a small laundry list of things to get done on my Talon before I get my tuner over to it to get me set up. Anyways I will keep plugging away at my ride, hope that you all get a meet started up and I will be sure to pop in when I am mobile again. DSM FTW!!!

P.S. If anyone has a knack for wiring and some free time, I would welcome the support. I am looking forward to wiring in my ignition for C.O.P., my injectors for my second fuel rail, my TPS on my Q45 and my speed density set up.

Last edited:
Any word on a meet yet? I'd like to meet some local DSMrs here in tucson.

there is a meet that goes down once a month a the flemings/aj's parking lot at campbell and skyline. its on sat the 13th around 10am till whenever. i've gone the past 2 times and its been really chill. all kinds of cars. last time there was some hi end shit but mostly evos and subies. i found out about it on azawd.org. if u guys arnt members there you should be. its got alot of good info on meets in tucson

ahhhhh! i would go to a meet but all i got is a header, intake, and a magna flow exhaust. paint is faded so bringing my 1g n/a would just be the ugly duckling of the group haha, BUT! if we do it at in n out i'd so be there!:thumb:

another meet this weekend on sat the 10th at 10 am. its at the aj's parking lot at skyline and campbell. i try to post anything i find on meets so check the site more often peps and maybe i can actually meet up sometime

I don't have my dsm anymore, but i've got my gvr4 I'm working on and I'd be willing to meet up sometime.

I've been wondering the same thing! If you see me rollin honk! I always see Dave's parked at 22nd and rosemont. I roll around in a black top red faded body and smoked out lights. I work at Royal Collision on Speedway always parked next to the SRT4 or Evo haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back