The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

transmission/transfer case 92 awd 6/4 combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasershark

Proven Member
May 17, 2013
over yander, Idaho
ok so worst case scenario happened on my 92 tsi having some fun in a snowy parking lot and my bell housing snapped clean in two not repairable, I have a running/driving 92 gsx 6/4 combo parts car that I bought dirt cheap

my question, are all the 92 trannys and transfer cases the same? because the parts car transfer case leaks to high heaven so im going to put the tsi transfer case (good) on the gsx tranny (bad t-case)

I just want to make sure there are no weird dsm tricks that made them put different anything on the 92's ie spline count or anything like that

I dont have a garage and the high temp for today is 16 degrees so don't wanna find out the hard way there is another dsm puzzle to solve thanks and yes i did search

ya both are 92's thats what i thought but just wanted to double check before i freeze my butt off
thanks

just for reference in the future are the 93/94 the same as the 92 and 91?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back