The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Traded a guitar for this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
Hello all, Check out the 95 Talon I just picked up. It is a TSi AWD with 135k. I traded my buddy my old Epiphone SG for it. It is in pretty good shape, Just needs a llil TLC. It needs a new turbo (I have one lying around anyways), a good cleaning, and some electrical connectors left hanging connected and it will be sitting pretty. Oh and also it needs the front fenders replaced because they're rusty, as you can see from the pics. Not a bad deal for a $400 guitar I thought tho! Let me know what you think!

The last pic is my collection of dizzums I have right now. The one in the shop is my 97 project, and the black one in front of the silver one is my parts whore.

Check out my thread in the newbie forum to help me get those electrical issues figured out! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 54
:hellyeah: Thats probably the deal of the century nice ROFL be sure to post pics of the connector or electrical wires so we can help you out

OMG WOW...he traded that for your guitar .....im so shocked..... You came up hard. :thumb: thats a very good deal

Wow, I'd have traded that against a Gibson SG, but an Epiphone?! ...Good deal man, love the color!

LOL thanks guys, I thought it was a pretty sweet deal too. The guitar had seriously sat in its case for the last year. I even de-tuned it because I never played it anymore.

:hellyeah: Thats probably the deal of the century nice ROFL be sure to post pics of the connector or electrical wires so we can help you out

I have pics in the newb forum of the electrical questions.

I'd prefer the guitar LOL

ROFL I switched to Jackson guitars anyways, haha. It was a pretty nice SG though, It was a Custom Shop, in silverburst color. :thumb:

I just bought my TSI AWD in Gunemetal for 1850$.

Must be something about the color that allows us to find them for an amazing deal.

nice pick up!

I'll give you 2 ibanez 7 strings for it.

:D no thanks, I already have three Jacksons and one Epi still.

I am jealous! What a steal! Haha Ill give you $500 for it :).

LOL, I would sell it as is for $1500 haha. But I would feel much better about selling it when I get the turbo replaced and the interior cleaned out real well. Its pretty dirty inside.

Oh and did I mention this car is 100% stock and completely unmolested? My buddy that i got it from knows absolutely nothing about cars, so he never dared modifying or trying to repair anything himself.

Sweet deal man. That would make an awesome winter car as is or a really nice ride with some TLC. Just make sure you tell him "no trade backs" LOL

Yeah, I think i'm going to give it the attention it needs and try to find it a good home with someone who will continue to take care of it and enjoy it more than my buddy did. I don't really have room for it, and I drive a 4x4 truck in the winter. Besides, a few grand would go a long way on my 97 Talon project! :D

And I have the title signed and sent in already, so it would be too late for him if he wanted to trade back. LOL

Damn, good deal. What year was your Sg do you have pics of it. I'm a guitar player also, just wondered.

It be worth it, if those 7 string Ibanezs are mint condition Jem's by Steve Vai.

It was an 07 I believe. I bought it new from musiciansfriend.com. It was an SG custom shop in silverburst. I work on guitars also, and I swapped in a Dimebucker in the bridge and a Gibson '59 in the neck.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 28
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back