The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Took my TSi to the track tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon91TSi

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2004
Bernville, Pennsylvania
Hey all.. Tonight I took my Talon to the track beside my house.. my old best was 14.5 @ 94 with a K&N, test pipe, hacked can and MBC everything else stock.. Well, tonight i took it to the track with the boost set at 15 psi and no exhaust after the stock downpipe and test pipe, and to my amazement the car ran 13.41@99.. I couldnt believe it, but the car has 145k, never been touched bone stock everything, the turbo also has never been rebuilt.. all the honeycombs still in the maf and all.. I dont know if this is out of the ordinary but people at the track kept asking me what was done to it and I said just a MBC and no exhuast after the downpipe.. Well just wanted to share my enjoyment!

Take care,

Jon :talon:

AWESOME!! I wish my car could pull off something like that :dsm: :talon: :thumb:

Congradulations! I hope all the "1/4mile complainers" read your post.

Finally got the video up..

Jons 13.4

Right click.. save as

EDIT: Also keep in mind that I was spinning very badly on all my runs.. With the tires I have now and a bit of a harder launch it should have gone into the 12's.. We'll never know now.. :p :shhh: :talon:

good times nice to see a car running well after those kinda miles

How the hell did you put 12K miles on it in less than 5 months?

MyBlack94GST said:
How the hell did you put 12K miles on it in less than 5 months?

I drive 130 Miles every day.... :thumbdown I bought the car in December and didn't start driving it untill January and it had 126472 when I started driving it and it now has 157,866.. Lots and lots of miles

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back