The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

timing belt change

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
Im not sure when my belt was changed and its been about 15k miles since i bought it and I want to make sure im not gonna break anything so i want to get my timing belt changed. what are typical things you should get changed at the same time, and what is a decent price? im gonna call around and see what i get but let me know if youve had yours done and how much it is. also is it worth it to get a kevlar belt?

and im assuming they have to pull your motor to get the T-belt off, and i have a leaking intake manny gasket i cant get to myself without taking off major stuff so im gonna have them replace that also, shouldnt be a problem right?

hmmm thats not good, cause i tried to to my intake manny gasket but i cant get to the bottom bolts i had everything on top off, and you cant reach your hand underneath the manifold to get the bottom bolts off i was hoping to just have them do it =\

i checked those out red, i was mainly wondering about prices and if they would have to pull the engine whcih they dont, which sucks for fixing my intake mani leak. but mainly, what kind of prices have you guys gotten ffor a t belt change

Sephroth57 said:
i checked those out red, i was mainly wondering about prices and if they would have to pull the engine whcih they dont, which sucks for fixing my intake mani leak. but mainly, what kind of prices have you guys gotten ffor a t belt change

OOOOO!
Here.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121840&highlight=belt+cost
That one about 3/4 of the way down I replied with a link to cost.

But a few people in that thread talk about cost also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back