The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

The *OFFICIAL* interior picture thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupaDoopa

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2010
Pawtucket, Rhode_Island
So, this is for everyone with altered interiors; gauges, TV's, steering wheels, whatever. Explain what you have done [names of gauges, turbo timers, etc.] and if possible, a day and night shot to show what it looks like lit up. Don't forget to say what car it's installed in [year/make/model] as not all of us drive the same thing. I've seen this on tons of forums and it's amazing to see what people do to their cars and how they have them setup. I will be personally posting one when I finish all the wiring, but PLEASE try to get a good picture. It sucks looking at something blurry or way out of contrast - makes me feel like I'm under the influence!

Anyways, let's see what you got!

Mine is a 95 GST. Im going from all gray to black and gray. All I need is the dash and the cruise bezel. Ill also be doing white leds in the dash soon. Ill update when I get all that done.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is what it looked like the night I got it home

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back