The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

The EVOlution continues...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbpkr

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
So I have been going throught he car. I took out the interior ( or most of it). Both of the electric door switches were pushed throught the plastic so I fixed those. Cleaned the seats, center console, installed an E bya short shifter. Next, well, when it gets above freezing in this godforsaken shit hole ( Wisconsin) I am going to rplace the carpet and headliner.

I removed the ass after market rims ( with two different sets of tires :notgood: ) that came with the car and put some painted stock Evo VIII rims on the car...they look sweet!!

I am in the process of diagnosing the trans problem. I am not sure if it just needs new seals or if it is hammered. The car is totally stock, so I don't think it will be that bad. But, I am going to get a nice rebuild, so there is a part of me that hopes it needs to be replaced.

If that is the case, I am going to put a new clutch in. I am thinking a stage 1 Exedy organic. I have one in my Evo and I really like it. Not as strong as some of the other, but I think it is a great clutch for everyday drving with some track action mixed in.

Attachments

• 101_0076.jpg
    101_0076.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 101_0077.jpg
    101_0077.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 344
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back