The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Teenager GSX Donations Build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylersmith2014

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2012
Arlington, Texas
So Ive have been so excited to begin my own build after reading about so many great ones on here, So I had to fine a way to get the money to fund Please Click the link and read all about me and my dreams! And please donate !:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Teenager Eclipse GSX Car Build by Tyler Smith - GoFundMe Once I get everything I will post more on my build! please comment if you donated !:):hellyeah:

Please spread the word to dsm car clubs and friends! :pray:

Um...... This thread is probably against the forum rules, and i hope no one gives you a single cent, you are a disgrace to those of us that have put many hard hours of work to earn the money it takes to build up a good dsm.

Hardly think anyone or a combined amount of people would ever give you 10 grand. You fail.

Brian, close this thread.

When I was younger and wanted to mod my stuff, I worked 3 jobs while going to high school. I don't even know how to respond to this....

Maybe if you spelled my name right I would LOL

Honestly, you will never sell the car for what you (or others, in this case) put into it. You would be better off parting it out to recoup the most amount of money. So in the end, you'd be throwing away any money you might be able to get donated. I honestly don't see why anyone would donate to your build, especially since you plan on building it just to flip it. You also have no actual experience with a build, so how would anyone considering donating know you would actually do things right and not screw something up? And raising $10k in 5 months would be near impossible.

Unless you have a real legit reason that you think people would actually feel good about donating and you could get a lot of people here to do so, this thread will probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back