1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Syracuse area people

Posted by plasticpower02, Aug 31, 2009

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. cookmeup272

cookmeup272 Proven Member

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    Well my car is moving so ill probably try and round up a whole bunch of utica people to drive out to syracuse on saturday night. Look for the red/black 1ga :)

2. shiftndeesgears

shiftndeesgears Probationary Member

Joined Sep 2, 2009
    CNY, New York
    My name is Damien..see you out there!

Attached Files:

3. plasticpower02

plasticpower02 Probationary Member

Joined May 6, 2009
    syracuse/fulton, New York
    if ppl are interested and code504 is willing,i could pick up some burgers or something for a cookout.then later on we could head out to the "typical" hang out spots in syracuse.sound good code504?everyone else?

536  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM
  4. cookmeup272

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    Im definitely game. Just started my car up for the first time in 2 months and she purrs like a mountain lion LOL.

5. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    You put down more on the dyno at STM then I did ;)

6. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York

I'm down, I will be at ESTA around 9-10am, I have to go to an appointment at 1 in Syracuse, which means that I am leaving ESTA around 12-1230, not sure how long I will be gone, I will either go back to ESTA or go to straight to "The Shop".... Planned time to meet at the shop is 5pm, (1288 West Genesee St, Syracuse), it's located behind Alan Beyer Volvo... I am working on getting a tent for ESTA. If it rains and ESTA is bust, I will still be at The Shop, for the cookout portion... Bring your own grillables/buns/beverages, I will supply condements and chips and plates.

Steve

7. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    we (cny1320) refer to it as "The Shop", no name has been given to it, it's just a large garage for us to do DIY projects, nothing major... We are still trying to come up with a good name for it...

-Steve

8. ludeboy57

ludeboy57 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 15, 2009
    watertown, New York
    LOL...BUT...hp isn't everything :D ...i was told if i wanna try to run u...to turn up the boost:hmm:

318  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    11.574 @ 122.530 · 2G DSM
  9. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    we are running the same boost... well i'm running 21.

10. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    I'll be at ESTA between 9-930am, have to leave at 1215-1230, will be at the shop around 3 getting setup, there will be plenty of others at the track from 1230 on... anyone wants directions to the shop or ESTA send me a text... 315-***-**** -Steve

11. cookmeup272

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    A whole bunch of people from utica went today. Theres a dude sam with the turbo buick and my dude justin with the purple honda civic coupe. He called me and said there was a talon with pink rims. Lol instantly knew who he was talking about. Hope you do good out there

12. Got Rice Galant

Got Rice Galant Proven Member

Joined Oct 12, 2004
    Syracuse, New York

day went well, chilling at the shop now leaving for Thompson Rd at about 930... If you come out give me a call....

-Steve (Code504)

13. jdigitty

jdigitty Proven Member

Joined Aug 1, 2009
    lakewood, Washington
    damm missed it wen yall doing something els my talon should be fixed by 2mrrow so let me know if yall haveing a cookout ill bring some spanish food if yall want

314  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  14. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    Heading your way, where's the hang out's ... looking for races...

15. cookmeup272

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    Sorry i wasnt able to read this sooner. But for future reference to everyone else...We meet every wednesday at around 9 or so, it gets better around 10. If you get off the thruway at the utica exit, you want to take South Genessee street. You are going to have to go straight and go over that bridge. From the offramp of the thruway tollbooth, your gonna take a right and head south on genesee street. Stay in the right lane and get off at your first exit. You want to go down Broad street. Continue down this road, you should go by two street lights. As soon as you cross the intersection of the highway (5-s) You want to make your first right. Its called mohawk street. We meet a the mcdonalds on mohawk street, you cant miss it. Be careful of the roads though, theyre horrible LOL

16. Code504

Code504 Proven Member

Joined Jan 9, 2009
    The 'Cuse, New York
    That's where we ended up, the Mohawk St. McDonalds. It wasn't a large crowd, but it's the end of the season and cold as f**k out so it's expected... Lots of Honda's LOL. Just mine and my buddy's DSM's...

17. cookmeup272

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    Lol yea thats what i saying. We get more people out here on a good day then you guys do. Especially because we have a bigger parking lot LOL. Makes me miss driving my eclipse and parking next to all the honda ###s

18. JTM

JTM Probationary Member

Joined Nov 1, 2009
    Syracuse, New York
    Hey guys, ive been down to thompson a few times starting this summer. Some of you may remember me i'm the one in the black talon tsi that normally sits back and watches LOL. just joined cny1320 and i must be retarded cause i cant find out how to post or anything haha

19. arowell9

arowell9 Proven Member

Joined May 8, 2009
    Syracuse, New York
    im local in syracuse but i will be putting the car away for the winter but lets pland something right after the syracuse weather is nice...months from now. there is alot od dsmers in syracuse we just all need to get together. lets start planning now!

305  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  20. cookmeup272

Joined Jan 14, 2009
    Utica, New York
    Check out overboostn.com. It has a lot of guys from around utica-rome-syracuse area.