The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Swapping an A/T into my Race Car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob, does that thing have any kind of street manners or is it difficult with that big snail? Also are you still on stock displacement (2.0)?

definitiveno said:
Bob, does that thing have any kind of street manners or is it difficult with that big snail? Also are you still on stock displacement (2.0)?

If street means "city" driving, I find it to be a great driver with the Limit Engineering Ball Bearing turbo. I usually drive around town with the OD button out and with a car that can run a 1.54 60ft time, she has no issues between stop lights. Also, out on the highway, the trans locks into OD just like a stock unit and I would see no problem with trying to cruise from NC to Calif.. But, it would be hell on gas! No, 2.3 displacement!

-Bob

Both of these guys are taken out of mothball and dusted off once in a while :)

-John

VRC Racing said:
Bob, Nice to see you out and about again :)

Thanks Russ, not a easy task chasing you! Spending all of my Social Security Checks just to be 2+ seconds behind..

-Bob

Hummer said:
Thanks Russ, not a easy task chasing you! Spending all of my Social Security Checks just to be 2+ seconds behind..

-Bob
LOL

You may have to come out of retirement to catch him! :p

2.3 eh? What is your milage in the city like anyway?

definitiveno said:
LOL

You may have to come out of retirement to catch him! :p

2.3 eh? What is your milage in the city like anyway?

Right on target young man, I had thoughts of opening a house of prostitution to add funds beyond my Social Security check but I realized I would have to work the business by hand until I got some women, I dropped that idea..

Sorry, never check gas milage!

Is it time to get back on the trans in my race car subject??

-Bob

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back