The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Street Monster Laser

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright so this is on my phone so please know this will not be the full quality of my journal. Now it has begun, the tear down of my laser. So I got all of these parts by trading my GST which soon spun a rod bearing to my friend that got it. Perfect timing right:D. Anyways here's what's going on..
image.jpg

Of course I got other stuff but this is the main power plant and everything else is just supportive.

August 2015:
I started ripping the front end apart and getting rid of almost everything. It already had the a/c compressor removed so I removed the rest. I cleaned up most of the front to prep the intercooler.
image.jpg

If you can see I cut the holes next to the radiator out. Yes this takes away ridgidness but I wants my fmic haha. I had to order some stuff to make it all fit and my radiator was super rusty on the bottom so I got a new one and some misc stuff. Tune in soon for some more little stuff LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back