The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

STM Open House & Dyno Day!! (Sunday June 2nd 2013)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For those of you who have been coming, year after year, you know this day gets bigger and better with time. This year, not only do we have 2 pulls for $40 on our Mustang dyno, but we also have a brand new motorcycle dyno we will be running also!

We expect to see quite a few people at this event. Last year we had people from NYC, NJ, PA, Ohio ... as far away as South Carolina! Probably saw 1500 people throughout the day! All cars and bikes are welcome. We will have H. Hots catering the event again and if you're new to the area, our shop is located right off exit 9 on 390. There is a Mobil gas station within walking distance as well as a car wash right behind! Plenty of hotels along the way!

Food, people, cars, horsepower and hopefully perfect, early June weather!

We are all looking forward to another great season. Hope to see you here!!

Sunday June 2nd
Noon - 7pm

STM Tuned Inc
5625 Bruckel Drive
Avon, NY 14414

585-226-8226

Last year this was awesome, I am not in America this year so I cannot make it over but I had a blast at this last year,

It's first come first serve. Get her early and get on the list!!!!

Dyno Day is TOMORROW!!!!!!!

12-7.
Cars, Bikes, Trucks, bitties in short skirts!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back