The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Stereo Harness ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWDfrank

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2005
Bakersfield, California
I can not get my cd player to power on.

Does anyone know which wires go to which other wires? The black harness is for the jvc cd player, the new harness is for the factory harness to adapt. I looked at a few diagrams but stil can not figure it out. Am I missing a wire on the old harness...btw I know I need new wires on the jvc harness.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Do you have two grey wires in the top pic? if so you have it all. If your cars's ground wire to the cd player is not grounded then your cars cd player will not come on. So therefore you need to hook up a antenna to it or a ground the wire. If that doesnt work you may have a broken wire or the cd player is bad or you are not wiring something up right.

it could be a blown fuse also

the cd player will not come on in some cars because they are wired to the ignition so the key has to be on for it too work.

let me know how that works

green grey white and purple are speaker wires
red is hot
black is ground
yellow is accessory/memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back