The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnermaiden

Proven Member
Jul 27, 2016
Phoenix Area, Arizona
I searched a while on here and didn't see anyone mention if it's possible to convert the stock Spyder map lights (on the rearview mirror) to something a lot more modern looking.

If so, what size do I need/how to pry them out of the mirror (possibly without removing the mirror - it's my daily!)

https://www.amazon.com/Cutequeen-Tr...pID=514H-nzTPOL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

These are what I use. To install just pop the clear cover underneath with a flat head. I dont exactly remember if the lights were directional or not, so if it doesn't work one way take it out and turn it around.

Sick, thank you! It's hard finding sources for the bulb sizes, I know someone on here made a chart but I couldn't seem to find it today and it didn't apply to the 'vert either.

Does your fade in/out feature still work with these bulbs too?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back