The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spotted Bakersfield DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koo Alonso good to hear and i got it in last night....haha naw for reals took a long ass.hour but its.in down to the wiring and fluids. surely but slowly amd.Marco koo good to hear it fired right up..hope u put fuel stabalizer in that old gas!;)

Yeah Tony feels good to drive! She is all broken in too! Gonna do this last oil change and change the seal then ket her rip!!

Oh and I am gonna order my oem timing belt since this one got oil all over it.

Koo alonso good to hear u got that far!!!! as for me I need some stock 450s the ones i have on two of the them the tip broke and sprays gas out everywhere AND it doesnt want to stay on but my mickymouse CAS wiring works just need to get pigtails ### its all hardwired just to see if it would start and it did so by the end of the week should b good....so if anyone has 450s lemme know just need 2 good ones

Last night

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359341555375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359341555375.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 84
Ha bull Marc. Lemme know I will go next time!

Hey guys I am gonna need someone to change my front main seal and oil pan gasket redo. I know its easy but I have my kids on my days off. If anyone can do it text me at 6618645479. I got the stuff! And I will pay ya!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back