The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Spotted Bakersfield DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is this you speak of? I should have my evo done by then.. :hmm:

PS.. anyone have a extra 16g wga?

Famoso Raceway.

Did u order 2g pistons? I only see 1g on there and I'm getting 2g.

jyasmith when you make the order state in the comment box that you want 2g piston with 1g bearings. Then send a message on your ebay accounct with your invoice. It's not a problem.

Uh hell ya bro! Ya my lil bro and I are fixing up his white Gst and stupid tracks are all twisted and broken so gotta man handle those windows... hopefully this weekend we slap on 14b and a dump to let people know he coming haha....

Same with mine fonzi, IMA go and just replace all the seals and say f it and tackle that castle bolt.. but leaning more towards oil pump.. if you don't wanna do the work, hit up Beto haha

I told u get the seals ill help u put them on and ## new timming belt cover ### urs is messed up bad LOL.

Uh hell ya bro! Ya my lil bro and I are fixing up his white Gst and stupid tracks are all twisted and broken so gotta man handle those windows... hopefully this weekend we slap on 14b and a dump to let people know he coming haha....

Same with mine fonzi, IMA go and just replace all the seals and say f it and tackle that castle bolt.. but leaning more towards oil pump.. if you don't wanna do the work, hit up Beto haha

I told u get the seals ill help u put them on and ## new timming belt cover ### urs is messed up bad LOL.

Lol ya foo I want to but money is tight, and I wanna finish my evo first, just need to save up to get my clutch

Thanks man. I don't mind doing the work. Just need the place to do it. But my budfy has a lift in his backyard so I am gonna help him finish up his civic then throw mine ip there. Makes it a lot easier to insepect abd replace. Lol

Thats my only problem with the car right now besides the throttlebody shaft seals.

Ok so I didn't want it to come to this but it has. I need to finish pulling my motor. I believe I'm about 60-70% there but I just don't have the time or patience to finish it and I need it done.

That being said, would anybody care to help me and basically finish it for me? I will pay u $100 or whatever is reasonable. Also I have jacks, cherry picker and all the tools I think it needs to finish the job. Only thing is u'd have to do it my house. Let me know what u guys think!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna help but only off Sun-Mondays!

Ha Steve I don't see anyone out anymore!

Everyone I need a alternator!! Where do you guys suggest I get one?!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back