The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Speed density connections

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simonsaysr1

Proven Member
Jan 30, 2016
Rocky mount, North_Carolina
So I purchased the speed density bundle from ecmlink and I have the onmi4bar sensor that bolts on to the intake manifold. The prefabbed wiring harness has an orange plug is made for the isolated map sensor with 3prongs . should I plug the factory wiring harness on the onmi4bar and just use the iat connector off the maff plug and leave the orange connector off? How would one set this up in ecmlink.

If you are using an MDP style map, (bolted to Intake manifold like stock) you will use the stock harness for thr map sensor and only use the SD harness for your IAT, from the MAF plug. The plug on the harness is for a GM style map. If you are using a mitsubishi style, it uses oem harness and dont use the map plug on the SD harness

If you are using an MDP style map, (bolted to Intake manifold like stock) you will use the stock harness for thr map sensor and only use the SD harness for your IAT, from the MAF plug.
thanks, I had wondered if you just leave the other connector and just tape it up for when I switch manifolds down the road. didnt want moisture getting into it and getting water grounds.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back