The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Socketing/Soldering Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

architechnik

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2007
Glad, Oregon
Looking for a place that will do some solder work.

I've been searching in Southern Oregon for someplace to get my EPROM socketed, but I'm at a loss.
I have not been able to find a place that will do it, electronic shop or otherwise, even when I haven't told them what it was on.

I would prefer to keep it in the NW to limit the shipping.

It looks like most places are right at 50 bones.
I'm just so hesitant, as this was the ECU that came in my car, not one I bought. I want to make sure i get the old image off of that chip... It's like removing the brain from your child and then shipping it off to school. or maybe I've watched too many sci-fi anime. ;)

Oh, hey. I didn't realize that that was his site. I came across it while I was looking for places.

I was trying to keep the shipping to a minimum, but it looks like UPS ground is pretty much the same going anywhere.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like USPS flat-rate box will work even better!

I'm sending it out to Steve tomorrow morning, assuming the USPS office is open tomorrow. I'll get the capacitor replacement as well, just to protect my investment. Thanks for your opinions, guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back