The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved snow injection NO BUNG need options asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasershark

Proven Member
May 17, 2013
over yander, Idaho
So I don't know if the kit is supposed to come with a nozzle bung or if you are "supposed to" thread the nozzles directly into the piping? :confused::confused::confused:

Either way if anybody knows an acceptable alternative to buying a bung and having to wait for shipping yet again that would be great!! (maybe a nut size to use as a bung??) Just want to make sure the nozzle is right.

Or if you are supposed to thread the nozzles directly into the piping, I would think, Boost leak??

Need a little insight

as always THANKS :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Did I get skimped on the bung or do you have to buy that separate??

Last edited:
You need a bung welded into the pipe. Or buy a pipe with them already in, silicone intakes sells them.
From what I found the bungs are 1/4" think and obviously the 1/8" npt that you are supposed to tap the intake pipe with. I am going to check a hardware store to see if I can get lucky.

I figured a bung is pretty much mandatory considering the thickness. or lack of I should say, of the intercooler pipes.

I guess the kit doesn't come with them, an oversight on my side I guess. I would think it would come with it.

Thanks Kauai I'll check out silicone intakes as well, what ever saves me time!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back