The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Silvia bumper on 1ga

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seamus

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2002
Eureka, Missouri
Hey I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I thought if post this up. I stopped by an old friends this afternoon who has a 1g that he does some club events and hpde in. He had an Nissan Silvia bumper for a Japanese spec car on his 1g now. It fit nearly perfect with him drilling a few new holes to mount it. I just thought I'd post this up for the guys who are interested in that stuff.

Go to new reply and press the attach files button. It says [Upload/edit photos]

I was being sarcastic. If I took a picture I would have posted them. I just thought I'd pass this info along to anyone interested.

Sorry its hard to tell when sarcasm is being used online as opposed to being serious...

Well good ole' imagination doesn't like the idea, but maybe a picture would do the trick.

Word on the street is, the factory bumper fits better than "near perfect"! AND no drilling is required.

I'm not too fond of the headlights, kind of ruins the look of an 1g aggresively approaching from the rear.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back