The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

show me your rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picsfromcamera116.jpg

I have 18" Velox Zeta rims. Here are some good websites to purchase rims from: WheelsNEXT.com Premier Dealer for Wheels and Rims
The Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

Yea, I would check out Tirerack.com...here's a link, you can go through different wheels for your car and it shows the wheels on your car. (Also change the color of the car to green after going to the link)

Upgrade Garage - Wheel Search

Or you can go through the forum gallery to get some ideas.
:thumb:

I got my new set from Edge Racing, they have really good pricing, shipping was quick. I went with +42 17x7.5 Falken Hanabi in bronze wrapped with Falken Ziex ze912 235/45's. Nice width footprint with pretty low weight, -wheel with tire mounted is just under 40lbs, less than 17lbs of it in the rim.

They rubbed slightly on the rear fender with my particular tire choice, but I spent a few extra minutes and rolled the fender lips and raised the coilovers back up to -1.5" from stock. -I haven't had further clearance issues yet, and I drive aggressively on the rough winding mountain roads here.

Here is also a pic of my old rims. They're 19"x7.5" +45 Motegi FF7s black with polished lip with some Toyo rubber.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,672
  • december07.jpg
    december07.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,442
Here are my rims. BTW, I live in tallmadge near summit racing.

Konig trouble 18x8 w/Yokohama parada spec 2s
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ken

^^^dude, what color is your car. I have never seen that on eclipses. I thought is was a factory civic color.

^^^dude, what color is your car. I have never seen that on eclipses. I thought is was a factory civic color.

Are you talking to me?

Umm, I painted it myself in my garage...hold on...wait for it....80 dollars total..compressor and cheap walmart gun...RUSTOLEUM flat black from home depot!!!

5 coats wetsanded in between. I get compliments all day long on it.

Gonna paint it a different color every year I think..altho..this will always be my favorite.

Ken

just thought i'd add...wheelsnext.com has free shipping on every order...i got a set of 18x8 bronze tenzo-r's for $1299

I need some really cheap wheels for the winter. I have to take my chromes off because the salts will eat them alive! I can't find any cheap ones though. I already have some 16" tires, just need 16" wheels.

I just sold my 17x8 Enkei RPF-1 and purchased 18x8.5 Enkei NT-03 (red). Purchased from Discount Tire.

A couple shots with some different wheels.

The angled shot is with some POS enkie wheels that came with the car....I hate em and want to sell me....gonna put em up eventually....

The second shot, side view has the konig tantrums. I got those for a couple hundred with some shreded tires and a transfer case...I've use these at the roadcourse/track.

I'll post my DD wheels when I get a shot of em. those are something called Zen racing....never heard of em, but for 200 for the set with good rubber on it...I couldn't pass em up....

edit: Forgot to add, both are 17in I think the enkies are 7.5, konigs are just 7....

Attachments

• sideview_konig_tant.jpg
    sideview_konig_tant.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4,442
  • angled_enkie.jpg
    angled_enkie.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4,454
I need some center caps but these are nice some old enkei's painted.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back