The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

420A Should i upgrade my stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelloEclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2006
benson, North_Carolina
basically...i have a 98 RS (sigh) with no upgrades besides aftermarket lights...i want to do some upgrades but...i seem to be leaking oil from my valve cover and such, and i have 140k miles on it. I know DSMs get a lot of miles, but is it worth putting alot of money into right now? i want to change out the intake and exhaust right now, but i'm debating because of this.

well....i have about oa grand right now...but if i have to replace the valve cover or head gasket..then i don't know LOL...

all you probably need is a new valve cover gasket from the dealer. Valve cover itself should be fine

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back